Learn About Us
Founded in 1994, we understand the needs of highly specialized IP attorneys, patent agents and other IP professionals and the organizations that employ them, including: general practice and IP law firms as well as the corporate sector.
We’re an intensely personal business — and we act accordingly:
- We tune in carefully to the unique nature of each search.
- We are flexible and creative in helping candidates find roles that match their capabilities.
- We are also flexible and creative in helping employers find candidates that match their corporate and firm needs.
- We meticulously examine each candidates’ education, experience and expertise.
- We uphold the highest standards of integrity, ethics and confidentiality.
- We are at the heart of a dynamic network of prospective employers and candidates.
- We build productive, long-term relationships with job seekers and employers.
Although we work primarily in the high-tech arena, we operate wherever IP is important. In addition to providing individual recruitment services, we also assist general practice and intellectual property law firms interested in acquiring IP practices and IP groups looking to merge.