Learn About Us
Founded in 1994, we understand the needs of highly specialized IP attorneys, patent
agents and other IP professionals and the organizations that employ them: general practice and IP law firms as well as the corporate sector.
We’re an intensely personal business — and we act accordingly:
- We tune in carefully to the unique nature of each search.
- We’re flexible and creative in helping candidates find roles that match their capabilities
We are also flexible and creative in helping employers find candidates that match
their corporate and firm needs
- We meticulously examine each candidates’ education, experience and expertise.
- We uphold the highest standards of integrity, ethics and confidentiality.
- We are at the heart of a dynamic network of prospective employers and
- We build productive, long-term relationships with job seekers and employers.
Although we work primarily in the high-tech arena, we operate wherever IP is important.
In addition to providing individual recruitment services, we also assist general practice
and intellectual property law firms interested in acquiring IP practices and IP groups
looking to merge.
“Caldwell is one of the best recruiters in the business: professional, thoughtful,
responsive, and genuinely caring about the people they work with. In my opinion, being submitted and recommended by Caldwell was a major advantage to my candidacy.”
R.S — Patent Attorney