We Work With You to Find the Best Fit for Your Needs
We work with you to identify and deliver the most qualified candidates based on your specific needs.
We work with candidates across the technical spectrum and in all industries. We understand the nuances of IP recruiting and evaluate each candidate’s education, experience and specialized knowledge as well as their goals and ambitions to help you choose the best person for your current and future needs.
What Sets Us Apart
- A laser-like focus on IP law, with a deep understanding of its nuances and specific technologies
- An extensive network of more than 40,000 registered IP attorneys, patent agents and other related professionals from junior- to executive-level candidates
- Retained and contingency searches
- Expertise in finding the appropriate candidate for specific IP related needs, including patent office litigation, patent prosecution, litigation, transactions, trademark, copyright and trade secret issues
- Ability to identify the legal skills and technical expertise as well as corporate culture needed for placement
- Uncompromising ethical standards
- A well-established record of successful placements
- Certification as a woman-owned small business
- Fortune 500 companies, startups and other businesses rely on us to identify candidates that best meet their needs.
- We fill roles ranging from chief patent counsel, patent agent, counsel and vice president of intellectual property.
- We work with law firms of all sizes including firms specializing in IP and large general practice firms
- We place patent agents, associates, counsel and partner-level positions.